Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the man who taught me so many things:
Happy Father's Day to the man who taught me math (with M&Ms!).
Happy Father's Day to the man who taught me the importance & value of reading.
Happy Father's Day to the man who taught me how to drive (and more importantly, how to drive a stick shift).
Happy Father's Day to the man who taught me how to pitch a tent.
Happy Father's Day to the man who taught me how to play chess, checkers, poker, and so many other games.
Happy Father's Day to the man who taught me the importance of caring for your belongings.
Happy Father's Day to the man who taught me integrity.
Happy Father's Day to the man who taught me that the world isn't always fair.
Happy Father's Day to the man who taught me to listen to what others had to say.
Happy Father's Day to the man who taught me to respect the views of others, whether or not I agree with them.
Happy Father's Day to the man who taught me to think critically, and form my own opinions (even though ours differ on some things).
Happy Father's Day to the man who taught me the importance of family.
Happy Father's Day to my Dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment